Saga of a Nomad

I am a recent graduate of landscape studies having explored the folklore of the Northwoods (Paul and Babe). I have been blessed with adventures that have taken me to the far corners of the world and look forward to continuing this journey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the road, Canada

I have made it a point in my life to continually venture into the great unknown.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Firefly...

It's official...I'm a Browncoat.

My roommate, Ryan, and I just finished watching the last of the Firefly DVDs. How on earth this show was cancelled is beyond me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Blythe Lane said...

You preach it brother! Firefly was amazing. I want to know why they cancel all the good ones!!! Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Welcome to the Browncoats.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I Stumbled onto a Firefly marathon on Scifi one day and was blown away. Loved the movie, too. But if I say I'm a browncoat, I'll have confirmed my nerd-dom.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Jill Pole said...

Welcome to those who wear the coat of brown! :-) Seen "Serenity" yet? I've got it, if you want to borrow...

8:33 PM  
Blogger The Bearded said...

Note to Jill,

I have seen "Serenity"...that's what started this whole thing!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home