GEEK!
Through the years, I, being the big loving brother that I am, took it upon myself to find new and creative ways to "express my love" to my sister. Tackling her in the yard (and then snapping her bra, pinching her butt, and giving her a kiss on the cheek), cutting in on dances (it's a wonder she ever got married), and spitting on her food (to claim it as my own) were all used to express this special kinship I held with my one and only sibling.

Somewhere along the way, my sister and I adopted the pet name "Geek!" for one another and it is a term that we still use to this day (Note: don't try using it...it only works with her). Today happens to be her special day...Happy Birthday, GEEK!

Somewhere along the way, my sister and I adopted the pet name "Geek!" for one another and it is a term that we still use to this day (Note: don't try using it...it only works with her). Today happens to be her special day...Happy Birthday, GEEK!


1 Comments:
The joy of having brothers... It's funny how it reminds me of my own childhood... I don't know what God had against me, he gave me two of those lovely monsters!
what I want to say is, John you're so lucky you were blessed with a sister!
Post a Comment
<< Home