Serenity...
After nearly a month of working on my proposal, I have finally finished! I turned it in earlier today and am happy with how it looks. Hopefully my committee feels the same this coming Monday when I present.
Wish me luck!
In other news...I think I may be a "Browncoat".
Wish me luck!
In other news...I think I may be a "Browncoat".


4 Comments:
Oh, Congratulations, friend! I defended my thesis 3 days before Christmas in 2001... the joy and relief just grow with each step closer to completion. Blessings and enjoy the ride!
I definitely hope you are a Browncoat! Even thought there is such a feeling of missing out on a lot of very good story when you are a Firefly fan... (Stupid people at Fox..grrrrrr...)
Congrats. I thought your proposal looked great! I also enjoyed Serenity/Firefly, but I would fuss at a few aspects of the worldview being communicated. Prostitution as a flourishing, ethical way of life? Gimme a break.
Very impressive. Hope all goes well on Monday.
I hope you're a Browncoat, too. Is there a reason why you suddenly believe it's true of you?
Post a Comment
<< Home