Saga of a Nomad

I am a recent graduate of landscape studies having explored the folklore of the Northwoods (Paul and Babe). I have been blessed with adventures that have taken me to the far corners of the world and look forward to continuing this journey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the road, Canada

I have made it a point in my life to continually venture into the great unknown.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Running to stand still...

This week and the week before have been little more than a blur.  I remember naively thinking once-upon-a-time that I would find ample amounts of free time to enjoy the good life once I graduated.

As noted, I was naive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

sorry, friend. the demands on society's best and brightest are high. hope you at least found some time to enjoy a malt beverage and/or cake today :)

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is at least the second time that a U2 reference has made its way into one of your blog titles. Hopefully you at least took some time to watch our Bronocs whup up on the Raiders last night!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home