Saga of a Nomad

I am a recent graduate of landscape studies having explored the folklore of the Northwoods (Paul and Babe). I have been blessed with adventures that have taken me to the far corners of the world and look forward to continuing this journey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the road, Canada

I have made it a point in my life to continually venture into the great unknown.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Best Music Video EVER!!!

There are a number of music videos I have enjoyed through the years. Some relate well to the music: Silence on the Line, Whiskey Lullaby, Settle for a Slow Down, to name a few, while others are so visually stunning the video becomes a form of art.

The following is a masterpiece:

5 Comments:

Blogger The Strawberry Blonde said...

I see that you are back at it again with your hockey posts.

I'm sure your readers are 'thrilled.' It's been so long.

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do U ever think of anything other than Hockey and your paper? I hope the paper is coming along well and that you are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!

9:09 AM  
Blogger The Bearded said...

STRAWBERRY BLONDE...I am confident my faithful readers are THRILLED that hockey season is almost here! Need proof? I already have two comments on this post.

NOEL...Work continues to go well on my paper and, yes, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel--HOCKEY SEASON IS ALMOST HERE!!!

1:58 PM  
Blogger The Strawberry Blonde said...

I would say that neither of your two commenters seem all that 'thrilled' with your hockey posts. We were just trying to be nice.

1:52 PM  
Blogger The Bearded said...

STRAWBERRY BLONDE...I beg to differ with your last comment. While your comments may have been sarcastic in nature, I'm sure that Noel supports her home-state's favorite hockey team.

Right, Noel?

ps--Regarding my cheering for the Avs...who else am I to root for? It's not like SD has a team. And besides, Denver is actually closer than SF (as-the-crow-flies).

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home