Saga of a Nomad

I am a recent graduate of landscape studies having explored the folklore of the Northwoods (Paul and Babe). I have been blessed with adventures that have taken me to the far corners of the world and look forward to continuing this journey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the road, Canada

I have made it a point in my life to continually venture into the great unknown.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

According to Jim...

Sometimes I am so consumed by what I'm doing that I completely loose track of time. Usually, it involves doing something trivial and fun, while other times it's something much more important such as reminiscing about major sporting events of the past 25 years or creating the best team ever with Ryan.

Today, I experienced one of those moments where I was completely consumed with what I was doing. This time, oddly enough, it was with my paper. Had my friend Alex not stopped by, I may have worked non-stop through dinner without realizing it.

Not sure where I'm going with this other than to say this...I treated myself to a an hour-and-a-half of According to Jim afterwards and loved every minute of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Strawberry Blonde said...

Good for you!! Remember that 'all work and no play' = one very boring person. :)

PS-Thanks for the update on my beloved Cards! Secretly I know you are rooting for them.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home