Saga of a Nomad

I am a recent graduate of landscape studies having explored the folklore of the Northwoods (Paul and Babe). I have been blessed with adventures that have taken me to the far corners of the world and look forward to continuing this journey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the road, Canada

I have made it a point in my life to continually venture into the great unknown.

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Are you kidding me?

Kyle Orton for Jay Cutler?  Things have gone from bad to worse.

3 Comments:

Anonymous ryan said...

My only hope is that we get something awfully good out of those two first round picks.

4:30 PM  
Blogger jake and erin said...

I struggled to find the appropriate profanity to encapsulate my frustrations... but alas, there isn't one sufficient.

11:02 AM  
Blogger The Bearded said...

RYAN..."There is ALWAYS hope!!!"

JAKE... Amen.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home