As I was saying...
My department chair just contacted me. I have been offered a full-time position for the coming year.
I am a recent graduate of landscape studies having explored the folklore of the Northwoods (Paul and Babe). I have been blessed with adventures that have taken me to the far corners of the world and look forward to continuing this journey.

I have made it a point in my life to continually venture into the great unknown.
5 Comments:
Awesome! Another year in Laramie. We will need to celebrate soon.
I'm really happy for you, John. Congratulations!
Well, well. A full-time job next year! I know your heart is in Laramie but sometimes practical considerations have to be the determining factor. It will be a difficult decision to make, assuming Longmont offers you the position. (Which they're going to do, I'm sure.)
We're so happy for you!
Mother
Congratulations! And whew. I am so relieved for you. I am sure you will sleep better, breathe easier. I raise my glass to you, JPhD :)
Is this still at the reduced pay rate? In any case, all praises to our great God!
The job market for philosophers is worse, I'm sure.
Post a Comment
<< Home