Saga of a Nomad

I am a recent graduate of landscape studies having explored the folklore of the Northwoods (Paul and Babe). I have been blessed with adventures that have taken me to the far corners of the world and look forward to continuing this journey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the road, Canada

I have made it a point in my life to continually venture into the great unknown.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Dr. 007

It's official. I am now Dr. Bearded.

Go AVS!!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you not have to wait for commencement before you can claim such a distinction?

8:02 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Hontz said...

Dr. John the Bearded! Hooray!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Clay said...

Congratulations!

5:39 PM  
Blogger The Strawberry Blonde said...

I'm not sure what "Go AVS!" has to do with you becoming 'Dr. Bearded', but CONGRATULATIONS!!!

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, well, well...so do we all have to address you as Dr. now?
Congrats! :)

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is South Dakota (or wherever you currently are)? How about them Broncos?!

1:00 PM  
Blogger The Bearded said...

CURTIS...Commencement is optional, so no. But that's no excuse for you not to attend.

LIZ...Thanks!

HIGH TOWER...Looking forward to seeing you again!

STRAWBERRY BLONDE...The AVS have EVERYTHING to do with me finishing up. Especially after this year's World Series and last week's K-State game. ugh.

GO AVS!!!

NOEL...Simple answer: yes.

RYAN...Couldn't be happier with the Broncos. Well, maybe if they repeat this performance December 9th.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Manda said...

great congratulations! an amazing accomplishment!!! What is it about parents expecting their grown children to get jobs anyway? enjoy the achievement and celebrate the (promise of a) paycheck.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Whoo Hoo!

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home