Saga of a Nomad

I am a recent graduate of landscape studies having explored the folklore of the Northwoods (Paul and Babe). I have been blessed with adventures that have taken me to the far corners of the world and look forward to continuing this journey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the road, Canada

I have made it a point in my life to continually venture into the great unknown.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Worst 48 Hours in Sports History?

Sunday sucked.

Monday sucked.

Could it get any worse? That's a question I've been asking myself. Sunday night, my Rockies were swept from the Series and last night Favre made my Broncos look like Nebraska's backfield in OT. ugh.

However, my AVS did look good, really good, Sunday afternoon. So I guess it could have been worse.

In case you're curious, basketball doesn't really factor into the equation, but there are a number of individuals who do. Here is my worst case scenario for a major sports champion...

COMMISSIONER: Bud Selig...Bonds--need I say more? Also, who allows a baseball game to end in a tie?
COACH: Mike Martz. In one word: idiot.
HOMETOWN: Dallas.
HOMEFIELD: Dome. Any dome. Domes are stupid.
TEAM: Cowboys or Ravens. Take your pick.
KEY PLAYERS: Todd Bertuzzi, Barry Bonds, Kobe Bryant, Christian Laettner, and Ray Lewis.

That would be the worst 48 hours in sports history.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep, it was a pretty sad few days in Colorado. So, does that mean you're not doing a road trip?

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that my favorite part of your blog was the comment about Nebraska's secondary.

10:25 PM  
Blogger The Strawberry Blonde said...

This was funny. Especially the part about domes being stupid. :)

Hey, at least you have your Avs.

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like I need to have worship practice tonight, so we will not be able to do Lincoln until tomorrow. We can still do burritos tonight, though. Just show up around 5:30.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home