Saga of a Nomad

I am a recent graduate of landscape studies having explored the folklore of the Northwoods (Paul and Babe). I have been blessed with adventures that have taken me to the far corners of the world and look forward to continuing this journey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the road, Canada

I have made it a point in my life to continually venture into the great unknown.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Finally something to write about...

Sunday night, my Broncos surprised me. We have not been playing that well of recent and I didn't see us getting our act together against a tough Steeler team.

Last night, my Avs finally won on the road. Hats off to Edmonton for giving Ryan Smyth a standing ovation before the game.

Tonight, my ROCKIES will be put to the test as they are playing in their first WORLD SERIES!!! Had you told me this would be the case back in March, I would have told you you're crazy. Heck, had you told be this would be the case in September, I would have told you you're crazy. But here they are and all I have to say is...

GO ROCKIES!!!

ps--Happy Birthday Aiden!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Blake said...

wow, for once we agree. GO ROX!

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree about the Broncos. I was pleasantly surprised with Sunday night. Maybe there's hope. As for the Rockies last night...yikes! I am going to assume that they will play better now that they have shaken the rust off (and don't have to face Beckett for a couple of games). I forgot to ask when I saw you at Radina's...burritos tonight?!

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the purple Rockies ink.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home