Saga of a Nomad

I am a recent graduate of landscape studies having explored the folklore of the Northwoods (Paul and Babe). I have been blessed with adventures that have taken me to the far corners of the world and look forward to continuing this journey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the road, Canada

I have made it a point in my life to continually venture into the great unknown.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Lesson in Life


ROOT BEER + ICE CREAM = GOOD!

BEER + ICE CREAM = not so good.

(...and if you don't believe me, you can ask my roommate!)

4 Comments:

Blogger The Strawberry Blonde said...

That's funny!

12:50 PM  
Blogger The Strawberry Blonde said...

Stacey & Clinton are the stars of TLC's show, "What Not To Wear." And what am I supposed to be finding? Your answers?

9:38 AM  
Blogger The Strawberry Blonde said...

There's a response to your response waiting for you to find. :)

3:36 PM  
Blogger The Strawberry Blonde said...

OK, no JOKE--I was at someone's house last night where both root beer floats and beer were being offered as drink options. It didn't take long for somebody to suggest making a "beer float."

I remembered this post and quickly discouraged them from making a mistake.

Just thought you should know. I'm pretty sure you saved the day. :)

PS--I responded again to your response. Thanks for the clarity.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home