Saga of a Nomad

I am a recent graduate of landscape studies having explored the folklore of the Northwoods (Paul and Babe). I have been blessed with adventures that have taken me to the far corners of the world and look forward to continuing this journey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the road, Canada

I have made it a point in my life to continually venture into the great unknown.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Have suitcase (backpack) will travel...

This is kinda fun!



create your own visited country map

I've been to 24 countries around the world (10%). The link only allows "countries", so I wasn't able to include the Antarctic (still need to hit South America...)



create your own personalized map of the USA

32 States plus DC. Last year, I created a map of all the counties I've visited across the US for fun. I've hit every county in Wyoming, Colorado, and Utah, and nearly every county in Washington, Nevada, Kansas, Nebraska, and Minnesota.

5 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

wow. you are really fortunate. I've never traveled internationally anywhere i couldn't also drive... (Vancouver and I drove to Jaurez). I hope you don't take it for granted.

8:00 AM  
Blogger The Strawberry Blonde said...

Good guess on the musical groups! Are you a fan?

9:07 PM  
Blogger jake and erin said...

clearly geography is your calling

9:40 PM  
Blogger The Bearded said...

Manda: No, I don't.

Jake: Yep. Was there ever a question?

The Strawberry Blonde: I am! Although when compared to you, I may be little more than an occasional radio listener. (I’m more the U2 type)

3:54 PM  
Blogger The Strawberry Blonde said...

I'm guessing you're more than an occasional radio listener. ;) The friends who went with me to the concert would qualify as that and neither of them could name half of those songs listed!

I'm impressed.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home