Saga of a Nomad

I am a recent graduate of landscape studies having explored the folklore of the Northwoods (Paul and Babe). I have been blessed with adventures that have taken me to the far corners of the world and look forward to continuing this journey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the road, Canada

I have made it a point in my life to continually venture into the great unknown.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Bailey the Blue Ox


After a month-and-a-half on the road, it's good to be home. I've taken two back-to-back trips up north to celebrate the legends of the past. The first trip was to Akeley, MN, for Paul Bunyan Days. The second was to Hackensack, MN, for Sweetheart Days.

Along the way, I visited Paul, Babe, and Lucette (Paul's "sweetheart"), and met one of Paul's newest friends: Bailey the Blue Ox.

3 Comments:

Blogger Blythe Lane said...

Trips are always fun and yet it's always good to come home. Welcome back.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Howdy John. Good to hear your trip was profitable.

1:45 PM  
Blogger jake and erin said...

That would be a glorious Halloween outfit for Battlecat!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home