Saga of a Nomad

I am a recent graduate of landscape studies having explored the folklore of the Northwoods (Paul and Babe). I have been blessed with adventures that have taken me to the far corners of the world and look forward to continuing this journey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the road, Canada

I have made it a point in my life to continually venture into the great unknown.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

You know it's time to buy a new car when...

You know it's time to buy a new car when...a cop pulls you over because he's concerned that you're driving a piece of junk with new licence plates.

3 Comments:

Blogger Blythe Lane said...

Ha-larious. Can totally relate.

4:17 PM  
Blogger The Bearded said...

MY CAR + RYAN'S CAR = $TEXAS

12:30 PM  
Blogger CCR said...

You're preaching to the choir. You can't touch me in this arena.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home