Yukon Ho!
Yesterday, I talked with my former roommate, Andy, for the first time since he married Helen last fall. It was really nice to get caught up.
While we were talking, I recognized an interesting trend with my closest friends: they have all married foreign women! Branden married Ronel (South Africa), Andy married Helene (France), and Mike married V. Although Victoria is a US citizen, she is the only one in her family to be born outside of the UK and Mike did propose in Scotland—so I think the pattern fits. Bottom line: I need to look abroad.
For those that seem every bit as interested in my love life as I am…I still have feelings for the girl I mentioned in my last post. But alas, she is from Kansas.

Seattle 1992 with my cousins Lindsey and Nicolas. Today is Lindsey's 16th birthday! Happy Sweet 16, Kid!
While we were talking, I recognized an interesting trend with my closest friends: they have all married foreign women! Branden married Ronel (South Africa), Andy married Helene (France), and Mike married V. Although Victoria is a US citizen, she is the only one in her family to be born outside of the UK and Mike did propose in Scotland—so I think the pattern fits. Bottom line: I need to look abroad.
For those that seem every bit as interested in my love life as I am…I still have feelings for the girl I mentioned in my last post. But alas, she is from Kansas.

Seattle 1992 with my cousins Lindsey and Nicolas. Today is Lindsey's 16th birthday! Happy Sweet 16, Kid!


2 Comments:
I hear that you can get a bride cheap from Russia.
Chris - I'm shocked! (Okay, not really...I'm laughing a little at the thought of you advising someone to get a mail-order bride!) :-) :-)
J - I'm just checking in to say "hi!" I hope you got a chance to touch base with the mystery girl from Perspectives. I hope God leads her your direction again.
Post a Comment
<< Home