Saga of a Nomad

I am a recent graduate of landscape studies having explored the folklore of the Northwoods (Paul and Babe). I have been blessed with adventures that have taken me to the far corners of the world and look forward to continuing this journey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the road, Canada

I have made it a point in my life to continually venture into the great unknown.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Best night ever?

RUSH win 3-2 in OT (Conference Finals)

Pink Wings lose 3-2 (NHL First Round)

Rockies win 6-5 in the 10th (First extra inning game of the season for the Rockies)

AVS score the winning goal with 49.3 seconds left (NHL First Round)

Could it get any better than this? I think not.


(Thanks God! Many, many prayers were answered tonight!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous ryan said...

You forgot to mention the Broncos getting rid of Brandon Marshall, although I'm still not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous ryan said...

As long as we're on the sports topic (which we usually are anyway), check this out.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/16724/five-greatest-draft-classes-since-67

6:06 PM  
Blogger The Bearded said...

RYAN...I still don't know what to think of the Marshall trade or the Shanahan debacle, but I guess time will tell.

This link was great! Why aren't you around to discuss it?! I knew the '83 class was good, but I didn't know it was quite that good. WOW! And I will have to accept the depth of the '81 class wasn't there, but there are a number of big first rounders in that one as well (comparing this to the '96 class of course).

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home