Saga of a Nomad

I am a recent graduate of landscape studies having explored the folklore of the Northwoods (Paul and Babe). I have been blessed with adventures that have taken me to the far corners of the world and look forward to continuing this journey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the road, Canada

I have made it a point in my life to continually venture into the great unknown.

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Return from...

...somewhere.

I'm not sure why I haven't been writing. I have actually had a number of things to discuss such as winter camping, a conference at DU, and, most recently, the end of my search for publisher. Yes, after a long 12 month journey, I have finally secured a publisher for my project: The Journal of Cultural Geography. Really couldn't be happier.

I'll be on the road this coming week. It's Spring Break and I'll be seeing family, friends, and some hockey.

I'll keep you posted.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew H. John said...

I'm really excited that you secured a publisher for your project! I look forward to seeing the final product.

11:03 PM  
Blogger The Bearded said...

Thanks, Matthew. I'm rather excited about the project myself even though it's a few years out.

Hope you're doing well. We should catch up sometime soon.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home