Thank You, God!
I can't believe it. I simply can't believe it. In two words:
Most days, I start off by checking the latest news with my Avs. Today was no exception. Business as usual.
However, tonight there is some very big news to report.
Last week at the NHL owners meeting, it was announced that Peter Forsberg had decided to sit out the season. He was a unrestricted free agent this year and there was much speculation as to which team would ultimately be able to entice him to return to the ice. He is a former Hart Trophy winner (MVP) after all.
Earlier this season, he had had surgery and his foot was not healing properly. He therefore thought it best not to return.
I don't know what exactly transpired between the owners' meeting and now, but I am thankful something did. Forsberg was an integral part of our team from the start and left only after the NHL lock out (salary cap). I was devastated at the time. I wasn't sure if he'd ever wear a Colorado jersey again. I simply can't express how happy I am that he's coming back.
PETER FORSBERG
Most days, I start off by checking the latest news with my Avs. Today was no exception. Business as usual.
However, tonight there is some very big news to report.
Last week at the NHL owners meeting, it was announced that Peter Forsberg had decided to sit out the season. He was a unrestricted free agent this year and there was much speculation as to which team would ultimately be able to entice him to return to the ice. He is a former Hart Trophy winner (MVP) after all.
Earlier this season, he had had surgery and his foot was not healing properly. He therefore thought it best not to return.
I don't know what exactly transpired between the owners' meeting and now, but I am thankful something did. Forsberg was an integral part of our team from the start and left only after the NHL lock out (salary cap). I was devastated at the time. I wasn't sure if he'd ever wear a Colorado jersey again. I simply can't express how happy I am that he's coming back.


1 Comments:
So I am assuming that Forsberg is actually back with the Avs. You never say in directly in your post.
Post a Comment
<< Home