Saga of a Nomad

I am a recent graduate of landscape studies having explored the folklore of the Northwoods (Paul and Babe). I have been blessed with adventures that have taken me to the far corners of the world and look forward to continuing this journey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the road, Canada

I have made it a point in my life to continually venture into the great unknown.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Sounds of Silence...

Blog sites are selected glimpses of an author's thoughts and experiences. We who have such sites write our story for others. Although I enjoy sharing my life as it unfolds, there are times when I am unable to share the events and reflections I most want to.

I find myself in this precarious position as I type these words.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I'm sorry you're (apparently) going through a tough time, John.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Blake said...

this is really deep and profound. and i'm being serious.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home