The Year of the Maple Leaf...
Back by popular demand! Here it is...The latest news on our beloved Colorado Avalanche! The Avs have won two straight on the road! This may not seem that significant, but we have been struggling this year on the road. We have the second best home record in the NHL, but have posted the 5th worst road record thus far.
I will do my best to keep everyone up to speed as the season continues to take shape.
In other news, several of my friends have gotten in the habit of declaring themes for the new year. In keeping with this tradition, I thought I should let everyone in The Bearded's theme for the year: The Maple Leaf.
Most of you, I am assuming, are asking "What?!" Here are three reasons that may shed some light on the subject:
1) I LOVE HOCKEY. GO AVS!
2) I LOVE MAPLE SYRUP.
3) I HAVE APPLIED FOR FIVE CANADIAN UNIVERSITY POSITIONS.
The last one has a lot to do with this being the year of the maple leaf. I am sure things will develop over the course of the year and I'll keep you posted as they do.
I will do my best to keep everyone up to speed as the season continues to take shape.
In other news, several of my friends have gotten in the habit of declaring themes for the new year. In keeping with this tradition, I thought I should let everyone in The Bearded's theme for the year: The Maple Leaf.
Most of you, I am assuming, are asking "What?!" Here are three reasons that may shed some light on the subject:1) I LOVE HOCKEY. GO AVS!
2) I LOVE MAPLE SYRUP.
3) I HAVE APPLIED FOR FIVE CANADIAN UNIVERSITY POSITIONS.
The last one has a lot to do with this being the year of the maple leaf. I am sure things will develop over the course of the year and I'll keep you posted as they do.
ps--Congratulations to Paul Stastny on being named to the NHL All-Star Team in only his second season!


1 Comments:
I don't recall anyone requesting the latest AVS news. Did I miss something? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home