Take #2...
My friends have begun to wonder where I've been hiding the past six months as I haven't seen much of them over that span. All I can say is that I've been putting in a lot of hours on my paper.
This morning, I turned in my second draft. Thought I should share that.
ps--if you're looking for me, you can find me in Aggieville!
This morning, I turned in my second draft. Thought I should share that.
ps--if you're looking for me, you can find me in Aggieville!


5 Comments:
Congrats on your second draft!
And don't forget...It's summer! There's lots of fun to be had. (At least on your side of the world.)
what do you write?
WAY to GO!! Yipppiee!! Congrats!
So, would I look for you at Rusty's or that coffee shop that I can't remember the name of? Or at Gumby's?
By the way my little brother is still there this summer..if you want someone silly to hang out with you should call him up :)
STRAWBERRY BLONDE...NO REST!...for now. I'll have my fun at Paul Bunyan Days next week.
LINDSAY...PAPER = DISSERTATION
NOEL...That would be RADINA'S rather than Rusty's Last Chance. I find I'm more productive drinking coffee than I am watching "Beauty on the Beach!"
I'll have to go out for lunch with your brother sometime. Tell him I said 'hello'.
OK, do the words "fun" and "Paul Bunyan days" really go together?
Just wondering.
Post a Comment
<< Home