Saga of a Nomad

I am a recent graduate of landscape studies having explored the folklore of the Northwoods (Paul and Babe). I have been blessed with adventures that have taken me to the far corners of the world and look forward to continuing this journey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the road, Canada

I have made it a point in my life to continually venture into the great unknown.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Stupid Blogger...

Does anyone else think Blogger is stupid? How many of you have struggled to post comments only to find that either:

  1. None of your comments have gone through
  2. All of your comments have gone through (meaning you've left half-a-dozen)

And what's with having us sign in twice to create a new post?! ugh!!!

I'm hoping the Blogger Boys pick up on this at some point...stupid Blogger.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

or the blogger girls!

2:27 PM  
Blogger The Bearded said...

Yes, I suppose there are a number of stupid Blogger Girls to go along with the stupid Blogger Boys. Good point.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home