Saga of a Nomad

I am a recent graduate of landscape studies having explored the folklore of the Northwoods (Paul and Babe). I have been blessed with adventures that have taken me to the far corners of the world and look forward to continuing this journey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the road, Canada

I have made it a point in my life to continually venture into the great unknown.

Monday, January 05, 2015

2014 Christmas Road Trip Totals

Don't ask me why, but I just compiled the milage for my 2014 Christmas road trip.  The milage total was quite impressive: 4500+ miles.

To put this in perspective:

A road trip from Seattle to Miami to New York City covers less territory than I did on this trip.

...or to put it another way...

The Deer Slayer would have obliterated at least 39 woodland creatures over the same distance.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ryan said...

Only those foolish enough to get in my way!

1:46 PM  
Blogger The Bearded said...

39 X 10 = 390 POINTS!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home