Saga of a Nomad

I am a recent graduate of landscape studies having explored the folklore of the Northwoods (Paul and Babe). I have been blessed with adventures that have taken me to the far corners of the world and look forward to continuing this journey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the road, Canada

I have made it a point in my life to continually venture into the great unknown.

Monday, May 03, 2010

And on the third day...

...he announced he had signed a new contract.

Yes, my friends, the paperwork has been signed and it is now official: I will be a Wyoming Cowboy for the next 4 years!

The paperwork was presented to me Wednesday of last week. I would have signed right away had it included a clause about new equipment. Once that was clarified, things were in place for my signature.

Thankful for the security this will provide over the next several years.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yee haw! This is great news, Cowboy!

4:49 PM  
Anonymous ryan said...

I concur with Neuman (btw, I am procrastinating again)

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home