2014: It's about time!
It may not be the Frozen Tundra, but it's a start: Super Bowl XLVIII!
I am a recent graduate of landscape studies having explored the folklore of the Northwoods (Paul and Babe). I have been blessed with adventures that have taken me to the far corners of the world and look forward to continuing this journey.

I have made it a point in my life to continually venture into the great unknown.
2 Comments:
About freaking time. Now they can have a Super Bowl in some real weather. Just a matter of time now before Denver hosts a Super Bowl!
RYAN... The thought crossed my mind. In addition to Denver, I think Soldier Field and the Frozen Tundra should be near the top of the list as well as Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Cleveland, Foxboro, and maybe even Seattle.
Enough with the warm weather/dome environment. Football was meant to be played OUTSIDE IN ALL CONDITIONS.
Do I hear an "AMEN!"?
Post a Comment
<< Home