Saga of a Nomad

I am a recent graduate of landscape studies having explored the folklore of the Northwoods (Paul and Babe). I have been blessed with adventures that have taken me to the far corners of the world and look forward to continuing this journey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the road, Canada

I have made it a point in my life to continually venture into the great unknown.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

09-09-09

Today is my day! 09-09-09!!!

To add to my love of the number 9, last night I was looking over the Avs roster and it just so happens that Matt Duchene, Colorado's first round pick this year, will be wearing #9.

GO AVS!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, this is a day late on your blog, but Happy Belated Birthday! I hadn't realized the numbers were all 09 this year!

And to your friends-- I meant to sound sarcastic but not harsh with my "Homeless" comments. The neighbors really are family and we all love living out here.

Love, Mother

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home