Saga of a Nomad

I am a recent graduate of landscape studies having explored the folklore of the Northwoods (Paul and Babe). I have been blessed with adventures that have taken me to the far corners of the world and look forward to continuing this journey.

My Photo
Name:
Location: On the road, Canada

I have made it a point in my life to continually venture into the great unknown.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Learning from Toby Keith...

Toby Keith may have lamented that he "Should have been a Cowboy", but I never will.

Earlier today, I was made an offer to become the newest member of the University of Wyoming's Department of Geography.

Go Pokes!

(and yes, it will take a while to get used to saying that)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! By the way, how mad are you that when a tornado finally goes through Manhattan, you were overseas?!

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yippie!! Congrats!!

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GEEK!!! Congratulations on your job!! At least you won't be that far away from all of us (Even if it does mean living in Wyoming!). Oh, I did look up Balut and I think you should be paid good money to try something like that (as I read they use it on Fear Factor, etc to gross out contestants!) Disgusting!!!

6:17 AM  
Blogger The Bearded said...

RYAN...Thanks! I was here and what ticks me off is that it was at night and I was bunkered in downstairs instead of outside taking it in.

Maybe next time.

NOEL...Thanks! I'm sure we'll see each other from time-to-time this coming year.

GEEK!...Thanks! I think you're right about getting paid to try balut. There's no way I'll be doing that again unless I'm getting paid.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

woo hoo! wyoming!!!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Manda said...

congrats!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home