Saint Anthony and the Serengeti...
Way to go Spurs! Although I have been swamped the last few days, I had to watch the last 10 minutes of the game last night. Hats off to Detroit for making it an intense series. Great to see two contenders playing "team" ball.
I am leaving for Africa in the morning. I'll be leaving early...6:30 am early...ugh. I am excited as I will be visiting two countries that I have never visited before--Switzerland (on the way) and Tanzania--as well as having a great opporunity to practice my language skills on a new language--Swahili. I will be tired tomorrow and not just because of the early morning start. It is now almost two o'clock in the morning and I have yet to start packing.
Yes, Mom. After all these years, I still pull all-nighters before I leave the country.
I am leaving for Africa in the morning. I'll be leaving early...6:30 am early...ugh. I am excited as I will be visiting two countries that I have never visited before--Switzerland (on the way) and Tanzania--as well as having a great opporunity to practice my language skills on a new language--Swahili. I will be tired tomorrow and not just because of the early morning start. It is now almost two o'clock in the morning and I have yet to start packing.
Yes, Mom. After all these years, I still pull all-nighters before I leave the country.


1 Comments:
Nice to hear from the formerly bearded one.
I enjoyed that series myself, just to let you know.
More importantly, I hope things are well in Africa. Too bad we weren't able to hook up for some not-so-bad Mexican food in SLC when you were in town.
I look forward to a report from the 'dark continent' soon on your blog ... in Africaans of course.
Post a Comment
<< Home